This morning, I'm thinking about music---Red Collar's music specifically. I had many opportunities to catch a Red Collar show before this past Saturday, but I am obviously a little slow to appreciate new music. (Me, the lover of girly pop, didn't know one thing about Lily Allen until someone took me to her performance at bonnaroo. Thanks Justin. Sometimes I need these things pointed out to me.)
Anyhow, insert myspace in place of tapedeck, and that's me, listening to Red Collar in my little closet they call an office. I should get their cd; I'd be much cooler then. But, for now, the tunes on their myspace serve to appease me. Visit their home on the world wide web, where you will find all of the fundamental Red Collar links: www.redcollarmusic.com
On another note: There really isn't good lingo to replace the use of "tapes", as in mix-tape and tapedeck.
CD player. mp3 player. ipod. I suppose ipod is the catchiest of those three, but it's also an implicit bow to the monolith that is swallowing modern music.
Edited to add a listing of upcoming Red Collar shows:


1 comment:
I love widgets and how they constantly update. The load time isn't instant, but it's fantastic nonetheless.
Post a Comment