skip to main | skip to sidebar

I put on some makeup . . . .

"I'm not a hater, I'm a congratulater." - Heather, Rock of Love (Season 1)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Critic of Sex Ed. Refuses to Return Library Books

People like this scare me, evenmoreso the fact that they are raising future generations!

Critic of Sex Ed. Books refuses to return copies to library
Posted by Jessica Land at 1:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I look back on where I'm from

  • March (3)
  • February (4)
  • January (11)
  • December (9)
  • November (10)
  • October (14)
  • September (20)
  • August (25)

Look at the woman I've become

My photo
View my complete profile

The strangest things seem, suddenly, routine

  • Sexerati
  • ifeminists
  • eros, logos
  • Tracy Quan
  • Waking Vixen
  • Scarlot Harlot
  • Pro Porn Activism
  • Cherry Bomb NYC
  • Renegade Evolution
  • Bound, Not Gagged
  • Wisdom of Whores
  • Courtesan Connection
  • After Hours with Amanda
  • Girl with a one-track mind
  • Feminism Without Clothes
  • News Bits from SWOP East
  • Network of Sex Work Projects
  • Sex Workers Outreach Project East
  • Sex Workers Outreach Project USA
  • Aphrodite Project: Sexy GPS Shoes
My Amazon.com Wish List
Widget_logo