I don't really need anyone telling me what's wrong with me. I experience the reality of what's "wrong" with me every day. Thanks.
I'll be reading some books, re-potting a plant, and spending time on Bound, not Gagged this weekend. And so it goes. . . .
I miss New York. Someone bring me some lights and sidewalks, I really want to take a walk tonight, maybe it's a night made for tempting fate.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
There really is no fun in being depressed in my current geographic location. I hate driving, HATE it, especially at night. I can't ride a bike, and the doctor has even said that would be a bad idea. So, here, all I can really do is hide out, eat, and find pointless chores to do around the house.
I miss California too.
:(
At lesat I don't feel that way all the time.
I've been dreaming about wandering the city streets at night, just me and my thoughts. There really is nothing else quite like it.
Where can I go here to wander aimlessly for miles? Nowhere. I suppose "Future Kings of Nowhere" is more fitting than intended, or perhaps, I've mistaken the intention all along.
pfft.
Why I am so careless with the typos?
There is no city for to wander for miles in, but there are lots of trails all around, many of which are easily navigable.
I'm a city girl, the blandness of "trails" bores me; I wouldn't want to walk for miles: there's nothing exciting for me to look at.
Maybe I'll always be a city girl. Less than two weeks and I'll be able to fulfill those longings.
Post a Comment