Why do my feet have to be so big, but my calves so small? Goddess, why?
I'm currently setting up my Christmas wish lists. I got a pair of awesome faux suede and faux fur knee-high boots from Victoria's Secret last year, and I'm perusing their offerings for this year. There are oh so many adorable boots that would compliment my wardrobe nicely, but only a very small fraction of them are pull-on. Whenever I try on boots with a side zip, they are always way too big around my calves. Like, obviously too big, and I never feel that they can accentuate my slender calves in a positive manner.
I'm sifting through all these different boots at victoriassecret.com, and it's almost heartbreaking.
You may note that I have added a link to my Amazon wish list at the bottom right-hand side of this page. That's just in case you feel moved to buy me something for the holidays. ;)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment