Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good Reads

This week my friend Tiff tipped me off about GoodReads.com, a social networking site where you can see what books your friends have read and read their reviews, if they've written any.

I'm taking my time entering books I've read and rating them on a five star scale. But mostly, I'm wasting time, pondering whether or not I have the will to invest time in another social networking site.

The one caveat: I do love books. For that reason, I think I'll play around with it until I get bored.

I probably won't be investing much time in writing book reviews for now. But I will be entering things I've read and rating them. If you are so inclined, visit my page here: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/JessicaLand

I also placed a GoodReads widget, with books I've read, at the bottom right-hand side of this page.

3 comments:

Jessica Land said...

So, yeah, it's safe to say I really like goodreads.com. I've spent most of my day on there. I feel even geekier than normal.

The Last Unitard said...

If I may quote the computer wallpaper of someone I know, "Books are Sweet."

Jessica Land said...

Totally dorktastic to be reading through all the old comments.

"Books are sweet" was, of course, my wallpaper for quite a while.