For now, I'm porting this blog over to www.jessicaland.wordpress.com.
All of the posts located here have been imported there, and I'm tidying things up, which I expect to be doing sporadically over the next few days, and probably the weekend as well.
New posts will be made to the new blog.
I'm trying to condense some of my most visited sites. I'm over on BnG all the time, so I figured I might as well move this blog to there. (And since you should be spending more time on BnG, then it makes more sense for us both.)
I am also flighty and like to play around mindlessly on the internet, so maybe I just needed a change of location for said play. Who knows . . . .
I've also got it on my long list to play around with the SWOP East site, colleagues' approval as of yet unrequested. But I've got several things to clear off my plate first. At least with my own blog, I don't care as much if my mindless tinkering brings the whole operation crashing to the ground.
See you on wordpress!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment