skip to main | skip to sidebar

I put on some makeup . . . .

"I'm not a hater, I'm a congratulater." - Heather, Rock of Love (Season 1)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Should "intentionally spreading HIV" result in registry as a sex offender?

South Dakota Senate Approves Legislation That Would Require People Convicted of Intentionally Spreading HIV To Register as Sex Offenders
Posted by Jessica Land at 11:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I look back on where I'm from

  • March (3)
  • February (4)
  • January (11)
  • December (9)
  • November (10)
  • October (14)
  • September (20)
  • August (25)

Look at the woman I've become

My photo
View my complete profile

The strangest things seem, suddenly, routine

  • Sexerati
  • ifeminists
  • eros, logos
  • Tracy Quan
  • Waking Vixen
  • Scarlot Harlot
  • Pro Porn Activism
  • Cherry Bomb NYC
  • Renegade Evolution
  • Bound, Not Gagged
  • Wisdom of Whores
  • Courtesan Connection
  • After Hours with Amanda
  • Girl with a one-track mind
  • Feminism Without Clothes
  • News Bits from SWOP East
  • Network of Sex Work Projects
  • Sex Workers Outreach Project East
  • Sex Workers Outreach Project USA
  • Aphrodite Project: Sexy GPS Shoes
My Amazon.com Wish List
Widget_logo