Perez Hilton Sez Strippers Care
The ladies of the night have spoken, and they're backing Hillary Clinton!
Just because they shake their titties for a living doesn't mean they aren't politically minded.
The girls of Scores in NYC remind you to vote tomorrow.
Hillary's got the exotic dancer vote, does she have YOURS?
I could be wrong, but there's something in my gut---experience, perhaps---telling me that the managers at Scores have more to do with this political PR buzz than the dancers.


1 comment:
I do remember that back in 2000, several of the strip clubs in Dallas got a bus to take employees to vote against Bush (and his "family values"). But I don't remember this making the papers, it was just discussed in the locker room and on a website for Dallas strip clubs.
Scores tries so damn hard to stay in the news. I could certainly do without Perez Hilton's commentary: "Ladies of the night"? That means hookers, you idiot.
XX
Post a Comment